Eternal Plan Finite Life



Eternal Plan Finite Life

the world will see

this light in me

the passion i have to live


not a life of less

all filled with stress

but one where i freely give


i will not settle

despite the shame

despite those 

who slander my name


no more mediocre moments

it’s my joy, a gift,  

but i own it

as i leave  expectations game 


i was bought in blood

conceived in love

and called to a bigger plan


so now i will ride

this new found tide

that leads to a promised land


its not the path i expected

as i lie unprotected

in a fog of betrayal and fear


as i lift my hands to the sky

in a world full of why

my God proves that he’s always near


and that makes all the difference



matt francis





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THIS MORTAL GAME OF THRONES

The Maker’s Me

Fecal Fortress, Poem by, Matt Francis