Fecal Fortress, Poem by, Matt Francis


 Fecal Fortress

there is a frequency to failure

a sound that draws me in

it holds me with familiar hands

it seeps beneath my skin


it promises such freedom

if i just lay down and quit

it convinces me i deserve it

as i make my bed in shit


denial meets me on the ground

and caresses me with lies

she tries to bury all my shame

with her calm seductive eyes


i lose myself in her

as her lips now spark my skin

each kiss a burning dagger

that embraces all my sins


“you are just a victim”

she whispers with those lips

“save your cares for later” 

sung in rhythm with her hips


i spiral into ecstasy 

as she touches all my fears

she buries them

this fecal fortress

a home for all these years


“stay with me forever”

she pleads while tasting sweat

her tongue knows no limits

as my satisfactions met


at the peak of my release

she falls onto my chest

buried in her auburn hair

i simply choose to rest


...

matt francis


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THIS MORTAL GAME OF THRONES

The Maker’s Me